Physio and Fitness Clinic Terms and Conditions
We reserve your appointment just for you.
As such we require 24 hours cancellation time before your booking. Should you not attend or cancel with less than 24 hours notice we will charge a cancellation fee equal to the amount of your consultation.
1) I acknowledge there are risks associated with treatment and rehabilitation.
2) I accept and assume all risks associated with treatment and rehabilitation.
3) I release, waive and discharge Physio and Fitness Clinic, its directors, employees and instructors (all of whom are collectively referred to as the “Releases”) from any and all liability for any personal injury, loss, property damage or expense arising out of or sustained in the course of my participation in the activities and treatments offered by PFC both inside and outside the PFC premises including negligence on the part of the Releases to safeguard or protect me from the risks, dangers and hazards referred to above.
4) I agree that PFC is not liable or responsible for any damage to, loss or theft of any personal property that I bring onto the premises.
5) I confirm that I have fully disclosed to PFC all my injuries and illnesses past and present. In addition, I agree to report any changes in my physical condition to PFC immediately.
6) I acknowledge that in-rooms care requires close personal contact and therefore social distancing is not possible.
I have read this document carefully and I fully understand its contents and meaning. I recognize that by completing this document I am waiving certain legal rights, including the right to sue. I acknowledge that I am completing this document freely and voluntarily.
I recognize that this Agreement and Release and Waiver is a legal contract and that it is intended to be as broad and inclusive as permitted by Australian Law.
Membership T’s and C’s
Your billing will be automatic and billed every four weeks.
If you would like to pause or cancel your membership, we require this request emailed to the clinic (email@example.com) at least 7 days prior to your pause or cancellation date. Pauses are a minimum of two weeks.
No shows and late cancellations (within 6 hours) will be included as a used session. Sessions do not roll over to the following four week period.
You are welcome to use the allocated sessions for either Group Physio (Pilates studio) or Clinical Strengthening (Gym studio)- both are billed as 560 code for private health insurance purposes.
Your sessions are not able to be “rolled over” per four week period – all sessions must be used within the month.
If your “regular” session falls on a Public Holiday, we recommend that you reschedule that appointment for that week (or within the appropriate four week period), subject to availability.
If your practitioner falls sick on the day and we are unable to accommodate you within the same day, you will need to reschedule your session within the current period. Should your session have been cancelled within 6 hours, then you will have an extra “free” session added to be used at any time (so essentially the same rules apply for us cancelling as for yourself).
Maximum group numbers are 5 per session. Therefore we require you to book for your session, and we recommend that you use the mindbody app to ensure you are booked for future sessions if you wish to have a certain time, particularly if you want a certain time. This can be arranged with the admin team, and they can assist you with the app if you are new to it.
Cancellations can occur via phone or through our email – firstname.lastname@example.org