This website is Physio and Fitness Clinic copyright property and therefore governed by the terms under the Copyright Act 1968 and other applicable legislations. The design, concept and other elements of this website may not be replicated in whole or in part without the prior expressed written consent of Physio and Fitness Clinic. Trade names, trademarks, slogans and / or designs depicted in this website are proprietary marks of their respective owners and can not be adapted, reproduced, copied, stored, distributed, transmitted, printed, displayed, sublicensed, performed, published in whole or in part without the owner’s prior knowledge and expressed written consent.
ONLINE PRIVACY STATEMENT
This website is owned and operated by Physio and Fitness Clinic.
In order for Physio and Fitness Clinic to maintain the quality of service that you have come to expect, we will be required to collect and maintain relevant information about our clients.
COLLECTING PERSONAL INFORMATION PRIVACY STATEMENT
Physio and Fitness Clinic collects personal information to personalize your experience with our site. The more we know about you, the more we can present you with services that are relevant to you. Your personal data stored in you personal “cookie”, (see below) will be used to make online ordering faster and more convenient by helping us understand your ordering requirements and navigation patterns.
The amount of information we collect about you depends upon the extent to which you utilize the services available on the site and whether you elect to give us information about yourself by placing an order online.
YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION WILL ALSO BE USED TO :
– To assist Physio and Fitness Clinic in the production of print media. This may include, but is not limited to data processing, graphic design, typesetting and printing.
– To enable Physio and Fitness Clinic to contact you with promotional offers which may be of interest. Physio and Fitness Clinic may also use the information to notify you of site updates.
– To assist Physio and Fitness Clinic’s internal accounts management, planning, research and development.
– To enable Physio and Fitness Clinic to arrange third party services (eg. Freight) in order for us to complete the transaction and send you the products you have requested.
– In this case Physio and Fitness Clinic will only disclose the information needed to complete your transaction. Physio and Fitness Clinic does not sell, rent or trade user information to other companies.
“Cookies” are small data files that are sent from the site to your browser and are stored on your hard drive, keeping track of your general activity on the site. When you make subsequent visits to the site, your cookie gives us a summary of your preferences and past experiences on the site. This allows us to tailor certain aspects of our site services to your needs. Your cookie may be altered at different times throughout your visits to the site, and it is updated frequently as you use various different functionalities. Every time you enter in online, our server may deliver certain customized information based on the information stored in your cookie.
Physio and Fitness Clinic stores all data behind carefully selected security devices , such as firewalls. Our servers are protected in secure facilities. All internal communication with the system and communication of private member data, such as account details are transmitted using appropriate encrypted protocols. Policies related to staff access to private member data are in place. All data is held in the strictest confidence, protected by the strictest security standards.
To ensure that only authorized personnel have access to your extranet interface, appropriate measures have been taken to enforce this. Each of our clients are allocated individual Logins and Passwords. It is recommended that you change your password regularly. Please advise us immediately if there is any unauthorized use of your user name, password, profile or accounts by any other Internet user or any other breach of security.