Our Apparatus Pilates classes have a maximum of five participants, to ensure you get the best care.
At Physio + Fitness Clinic, we offer two types of Pilates, including Clinical Pilates which are Pilates classes run specifically by our Physiotherapists, and Fitness Pilates which are run by our Pilates Instructor, Georgia.
To commence Clinical Pilates at PFC you must complete a 40 minute Pilates Start Up Assessment. This is a 1:1 session with our Physiotherapists. This Assessment costs $100 plus you receive your first group Pilates class for FREE. Once this Assessment has been completed, you can join in any Clinical Pilates or Fitness Pilates classes.
To commence Fitness Pilates at PFC simply call 9786 6642 or book a spot in one of our classes online!
Small Group Pilates is a safe, effective and specific class ideal for strengthening and increasing flexibility and is suitable for all fitness and injury levels. At Physio + Fitness Clinic, we tailor our Pilates exercises according to your personal physical ability, bearing in mind any problematic areas you may have. With a maximum of only five participants, you can rest assured that only correct and safe techniques will be performed.
- Clinical Pilates classes are run by Physiotherapists
- Recommended for those doing Pilates as a form of injury rehabilitation
- Recommended for those wishing to utilize their Private Health Insurance cover
Clinical Pilates Timetable
Monday: 8.30am, 9.15am, 10.15am, 11.00am, 5.00pm, 5.30pm, 6.15pm, 7.00pm
Tuesday: 10.00am, 6.00pm
Wednesday: 5.00pm, 6.15pm, 7.00pm
Thursday: 8.30am, 9.15am, 5.15pm, 6.00pm
Friday: 8.30am, 9.15am
Saturday: 8.30am, 9.15am
- Fitness Pilates classes are run by our Pilates Instructor
- Private Health Insurance cannot be used, however we offer these classes at a reduced price
- Recommended for those wishing to do Pilates as a form of exercise to improve overall strength and flexibility
Fitness Pilates Timetable
Tuesday: 5.30pm, 6.15pm, 7.00pm, 7.45pm
Wednesday: 5.45pm, 6.30pm, 7.15pm
Saturday: 7.30am, 8.15am