at Physio + Fitness Clinic
Melinda Braithwaite is Physio and Fitness Clinic’s Dietitian and Nutritionist.
Melinda is passionate about food and nutrition. She enjoys helping clients build a more positive relationship with food and supporting them to achieve their health and wellness goals.
Melinda can provide advice and support for:
– Children’s nutrition (e.g. introduction of solids, fussy eating/food refusal, growth concerns, food allergies or intolerances, type 1 diabetes, iron deficiency anemia)
– Irritable bowel syndrome
– Food intolerances (e.g. Low FODMAP diet, RPAH elimination diet)
– Food allergies
– Coeliac disease
– Cardiovascular disease including hypertension and high cholesterol
– Polycystic ovarian syndrome
– Pre and post-natal nutrition
– General healthy eating
Melinda is an Accredited Practising Dietitian (ADP) and Accredited Nutritionist (AN) with a Master of Science (Dietetics) and Bachelor of Health Science (Nutritional medicine).