Our Apparatus Pilates has a maximum of four participants to ensure you get the best care.
Small Group Apparatus Pilates:
Safe, effective strengthening specific to you.mall Group Apparatus Pilates is ideal for strengthening and increasing flexibility and is suitable for all fitness and injury levels. At Physio and Fitness Clinic we tailor our Pilates exercises according to your physical ability and bearing in mind your problematic areas. With only a maximum of four people, you can rest assured that only correct and safe techniques will be performed.
To commence Small Group Apparatus Pilates at Physio and Fitness Clinic, you must first complete a one hour Pilates Start Up Session. Following this introductory session you may commence a group class. We require all participants to have gripsox which may be purchased at the clinic, or you may bring your own.
These sessions are completed by a Physiotherapist, and therefore can be claimed with your private health insurance.
Class Times Available.
Please call Physio and Fitness Clinic 24hrs before your appointment to reschedule.
PFC has two forms of Pilates to cater to our clients.
Small Group Apparatus Pilates is designed for:
- Clients wanting exercises personalised to their body
- Clients desiring to use Reformers, Trapeze and Wunda Chair equipment
- Clients requiring the specific rehabilitation focus of a Physiotherapist
- Clients wishing to utilize their Private Health Insurance coverage
Tarah’s TTT’s sessions are designed for:
- Clients wanting a group session, where you will run through similar exercises to others in the class
- Great for clients wanting to tone up and lose weight
- Fun session where you will be challenged throughout!